Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) is the full version of a portal-based platform for collaboratively creating, managing and sharing documents and Web services. MOSS enables users to create “Sharepoint Portals” that include shared workspaces, applications, blogs, wikis and other documents accessible through a Web browser. The free version, Windows SharePoint Server (WSS), usually referred to as simply “Sharepoint,” is available as a free download included with every Windows Server license.
Microsoft’s SharePoint platform has evolved rapidly as a choice of platform for specific business solutions including internet and intranet/extranet portals, document management, content management, business process and workflow automation, business intelligence and reporting needs. Our experts have kept pace with the growth in the SharePoint platform, and possess optimal mix of skills, experience and expertise to undertake and execute following projects:
- Application development on the SharePoint 2010 platform.
- Migration from legacy systems (e.g. Lotus Notes-based applications) to SharePoint.
- SharePoint version upgrades (e.g. MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010).
- A single point of collaboration with integration across enterprise software systems.
- A consolidated reporting and business intelligence platform.
- Capacity planning, server and network topology design, solution architecture, security policy definition
- Metrics for project tasks involving SharePoint, InfoPath, SSRS, ASP.Net development tools and languages.